Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 2, 2012

BLACK HISTORY MONTH

Today I am at Rutherford Elementary School subbing for Ms. Graham's kindergarten class!  They are absolutely the best!  Today is the 100th day they are in school and we plan to celebrate!  I brought two coloring pages for them.  One is of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr and the other is Rosa Parks.  While they are coloring, I read them all about these two famous African-American heroes.  I am goghing to make a quilt of the drawings.  I will laminate them, punch holes on all four sides and string them together.  I am so excited, I can hardly wait!  If you would like copies, just contact me and I will get you a copy of them.  I think it is extremely important that children learn of their ancestors!  Gotta Gogh, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment