Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ABOUT MY BOOK FOR ARTISTS

New Book, "The Art of Marketing Fine Art and Fine Craft"

The purpose of my book is to give artists the tools to become a success artist. I write of many personal, practical and real life stories to help you market your work!

The book is an easy read, full of personal failures as well as successes! We can learn from both! There are 11 pages of resources, a list of regional art fairs, and images of artwork by Louisville, Kentucky artists.

Topics Include: Pricing, Selling, Copyright Laws, Bookkeeping
IRS Requirements, Blogging, Discipline, Gallery Representation, Facebook/Twitter, Websites, list of regional art fairs, suppliers, and resoures, How to Get Into the Best Art Fairs and Exhibitions.

You can contact me at my home/office 502-637-8676 or email me at
cundiff222@aol.com

The book retails for $34.95 but if you order from me, you can save $10, only $24.95!

No comments:

Post a Comment